Could your organisation be more effective, efficient and sustainable?
Pilotlight are looking for ambitious charities and social enterprises based in England and Wales who need support to get to the next step in their development.
By working with Pilotlight, organisations have:
• increased the number of service users they reached
• increased and diversified their income
• improved their leadership and governance
• learnt to articulate their vision and mission
• understood their impact
• raised their profiles by developing better marketing
Could this be your organisation?
Pilotlight is an award-winning charity that connects the charity and business worlds to create positive social change. The programmes enable organisations and their leaders to develop the strategic business skills needed to become more effective and sustainable. Pilotlight’s programmes are free of charge.
For further information and to apply, visit: www.pilotlight.org.uk/join/charity
Apply by 3 August to begin working with Pilotlight from September 2018.
For further information, contact Georges Lebreton on 020 7283 7022, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org