For 25 years the Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Entrepreneurs has helped creatives bring their ideas to life. In 2019, the bank is working with MeWe360 to find the best young talent wanting to drive positive social impact through their creative enterprise.
The programme aims to enable and celebrate creative entrepreneurship for social good led by 18-30-year olds in the UK today.
£50,000 prize fund
£100,000 worth of business support
For 25 years DBACE has helped creatives bring their ideas to life. Winning DBACE will give you:
• up to £20,000 investment to start or grow your enterprise
• 12 months business support with MeWe360 and Deutsche Bank’s high calibre industry and business mentors
• recognition and the opportunity to raise your profile within the industry
• access to peer and influential industry contacts
• leverage to bring in additional funding and access to further investment opportunities
• specially tailored business and leadership training for the cohort of winners
Up to 30 runners-up will receive complimentary MeWe360 memberships worth £175 which includes access to MeWe’s hubspaces and events.
To apply you need to:
• be 18-30 years old
• have a strong idea or an existing business in the creative industries
• want to create positive social impact through your enterprise
• be focused and committed
For further information and to apply, visit: https://dbace.org/
Deadline: Sunday 31 March 2019