How do budgets work in the real world.......Budgets can cause anxiety and raise a number of questions particularly if you don't fully understand how to create and work with them.
This brand new workshop has been developed to help you understand budgeting and ensure that your budget works for you and your organisation.
Specifically for members of VCSE organisations across the city of Manchester we encourage anyone whether you are new to finance and budgeting or have been managing budgets for a number of years to attend.
Facilitated by Gurj Kang - Finance Consultant this workshop will be delivered via a mixture of presentation, discussions and working activities with plenty of time allowed for any questions that you may have around your own budget.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand budgets thoroughly in terms of their function and necessity.
- Be aware of how budgets work in real world companies.
- Know why budgets are important to any organisation
- Understand how to approach a budget and link it to your business need
- Have an opportunity to look at costs and their flexibility
- Run through a working example of constructing a budget from scratch