A business plan helps you think through all aspects of your organisation and plan for the future. It helps you get an overview of your organisation, and is a useful tool for presenting yourself to funders and supporters.
Delivered by members of the Macc capacity building team who have over 10 years experience of supporting and working within the voluntary sector this workshop is aimed at VCSE organisations, based within the city of Manchester who are new to business planning or looking to refresh their existing plans.
The workshop will cover
- What is a business plan and what is its purpose?
- Why do you need a business plan?
- Main steps to writing a business plan
- Walkthrough a guidance template for your own planning
Learning Outcomes - by the end of the workshop learners will
- have a greater awareness of what a business plan is and why organisations need one
- understand the key elements of a business plan
- be clearer about when and how to write a business plan for your organisation
- leave with a template to use for the development of their own business plans
The workshop will be a mixture of presentation and interactive tasks.