This 2-day workshop (Wednesday 6 and 20 March 2019) will help you to understand how an asset-based approach can be used in 1:1 conversations, to enhance personalised care through person-centred coaching, motivational interviewing, and care and support planning.
Who is it for?
Clinical and non-clinical staff who have a 1:1 consulting, advising or supporting role (e.g. GPs, Nurses, Practitioners, Social Workers, allied health professionals) and who work in Manchester.
What will the course cover?
- The principles underpinning asset-based conversations
- Understanding health behaviour and behaviour change
- Understanding and using the person-centred coaching skills
- Understanding and using motivational interviewing
- Understanding and using care and support planning approaches
- Developing the ability to tailor your approach to the needs of a situation
This is a fast-paced, challenging, highly-interactive workshop, with an emphasis on skill practice and development.
For further information, contact Viola Robinson on 0161 234 4048, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org