This course is for anyone working with volunteers who would like to gain a qualification and recognition for their role as a co-ordinator, leader, supervisor or manager of volunteers.
The programme will be delivered over a four month period during September and December 2018, comprising of one workshop session and four on-line webinars.
The content will cover:
- Management volunteer expectations
- Understanding volunteer motivations
- Supporting, supervising and developing volunteers
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Skills assessment for volunteers
- Evaluating volunteer achievements
- Appropriate and relevant record-keeping
Participants will complete one work-based assignment as a formal assessment; receiving ongoing support and guidance from the tutor via telephone, email and through dedicated on-line discussion group. THe course also requires a commitment to individual study, including a weekly reflective practice activity.
For further details see the attached poster.
See attached poster