A new workshop specifically for VCSE organisations from the city of Manchester. This workshop will provide a practical guide to how you can use the Intelligence Hub.
Having a good understanding of the people and places of Manchester is essential in helping us to deliver services that meet the needs of the area. It is not always easy, however, to know where to go to find robust and reliable data which can evidence a need, or demonstrate impact of service.
The Intelligence Hub is a freely available web-based tool which provides access to a wide range of demographic and socio-economic data about Manchester, in an easy to use manner.
This workshop will provide a practical guide to how you can use the Intelligence Hub to support you in preparing funding bids and demonstrating the value of your work.
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Understand why data is important, and know what good data looks like
- Have a better understanding of how to interpret statistical data and monitor trends
- Know how to access the intelligence hub and how to use the main tools
- Understand how the intelligence hub can support you in demonstating value of a service or project
- Know how to provide feedback on developments to the hub and request furter support if necessary
Delivered by members of the Public Intelligence Team at Manchester City Council this workshop will be practical and interactive.
Please book your place online here
For further information contact Cheryl McAlister on 0333 321 3021