Our two day mental health first aid course qualifies you as a ‘Mental Health First Aider’.
- On completion of the training MH First Aiders will have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgmental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support including, self help resources whether that’s through their employer, NHS or a mixture of different support strategies
The training is delivered by an experienced and qualified ‘Mental Health First Aid’ instructor using a combination of presentations, group discussion and workshop activities.
On completion of the course each delegate will receive a MH First Aider reference manual and a MH First Aider certificate.
Please note: the cost of this course is reduced to £270.00 for members of Macc. For non-members the cost of the course is £330.00
Contact Ouch Training Team on 0800 389 1314