We all know what it feels like to feel stressed from time to time. Long-term or chronic stress however, can impact on both our physical and mental health and it’s on the increase. Research suggests that mindfulness meditation can be a helpful way to help people manage and reduce the impacts of stress and anxiety in daily life. Manchester Mind’s 8 week Mindfulness for Stress course will teach you a variety of mindfulness meditations that you can put into practice immediately, helping you develop greater resilience and better manage stress.
The course is for 8 sessions starting on 11 September 2018.
We know that staff in the third sector are under more pressure than ever before, with shrinking budgets, but an increased need for the work that we do. You don’t need us to tell you what impact this can have on staff’s health and wellbeing. Manchester Mind are now offering all third sector staff an opportunity to access their 8 week Mindfulness for Stress course places for the concessionary rate of £100 per person.
• 2 hours a week over 8 weeks
• Learn a variety of meditation techniques to help you develop greater resilience, better manage stress and improve your mood
• Dedicated course meditations available online or on CD/USB stick, plus a course handbook
• Facebook support group
• Get a greater understanding of principles behind mindfulness
• Tried and tested techniques which have helped thousands of individuals worldwide
• No previous experience necessary – this is something anyone can learn
• Supportive environment
• Mind’s fully accredited mindfulness trainer
“If you think you are too busy to come on this course, then this course is exactly the one you should come on!”
“A joy to find time for this course which has so positively impacted my life”
“this course has been incredibly useful for managing anxiety and stress”
For an application form or more details email: email@example.com