Back by popular demand - Over 3 hours we explore the nature of public speaking and how to identify what type of public speaker everyone is.
We cover a practical session in how to manage nerves and the keys to essential preparation to make any speech a success. The group will then learn how humans behave as tribes and how we can use that tribal nature to change attitudes and opinions.
- A clear definition of public speaking
- To identify what kind of speaker you are
- To understand how humans behave as tribes
- To understand the role of practice and performance in public speaking
- To have practical tips on dealing with nerves
- To understand the format of a good speech.
Who the course would be suitable for?
This training is designed for people who would like to learn the basic skills of public speaking and learn practical tips on how to be a better public speaker.
Aimed at members of VCFSE organisations within the city of Manchester as first priority. If you are not a member of an organisation but would like to attend then please contact the training co-ordinator (details below) prior to booking your place.
This is a self funding workshop - cost to attend is £30.00 for Macc members and £50.00 for any other third sector non-member and statutory / public / private sector