This training session will go over some of the most popular current social media platforms, demystifying them and giving some practical tips on how you could use them.
Social media is a great, free way to promote your group or campaign and this training should help you choose which to invest your time in.
Session will cover:
- What's out there? Social Media Platforms you will have heard of and others you might find relevant
- The basics of Twitter and how best to use it - including #tags, trends and scheduling your tweets
- How to set up and manage a Facebook page
- There will also be the opportunity for participants to ask questions and have a practical session. You could create a social media profile on a platform of your choice or we can look at any issues / help you may want with the social media you are already using.
- Understand what different social media tools are out there and how you could use them for your campaign
- Increase your understanding of the social media tools that are available
- Discover how the platforms could practically be used for your project and audience
- Learn how to utilise time management tools for maintaining your Twitter / Facebook profile