This workshop will help any organisation looking to recruit new trustees to their board.
A workshop specifically designed for voluntary community and social enterprise organisations looking to recruit trustees to their board.
Trustees are an essential part to any well run community organisation however finding the right person to join your board can be difficult. How do you ensure that you are attracting and recruiting the right person to your organisation?
This workshop focusses on the following areas and will enable participants to:
- Be able to conduct a trustee skills audit
- Be aware of the steps to recruiting new trustees including writing a trustee role, marketing opportunities, ensuring diversity and inclusion opportunities and selection / interviewing
- Have a greater awareness of resources and templates available to trustees / organisations
- Be aware of additional support available to trustees / organisations from Macc
- Delivered by members of the capacity building team at Macc.