Staying Successful – top tips to running your group
- Do you want to be attractive to funders?
- Do you want to be in the running for taking on that community building?
- Are you actively protecting your beneficiaries and yourselves from risk?
- Do you want to manage your finances well?
- Are you supporting equality and diversity?
- Are you complying with statutory and other relevant laws?
- Do you want to be a strong and healthy organisation?
If you answer yes to any or all of the above then why not attend our new workshop looking at the key elements needed to ensure that your organisation is well run and successful.
Whether you are new to running a community organisation, have been around for a while or maybe thinking of taking on a community building this workshop is ideal for anyone involved in running a community organisation within the city of Manchester.
Delivered by members of the Capacity Building Team the workshop will be a mixture of presentation, discussion groups and activities.
20 Swan St
Manchester, M4 5JW