The aim is to bring the cancer service and research communities together with users and the general public of Greater Manchester, to connect in reflecting on the challenges of this extraordinary year, to review and understand the whirlwind of change that the system has embraced and to jointly look at where the challenges that this leaves as we continue to work together to improve cancer outcomes.
The themes for the 5 days include:
- Living well
- Early detection
- International World Cancer Day
- Engaging communities
This year the event will be joined by keynote speakers including:
- Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester
- Tony Walsh, Manchester Poet
- Professor Peter Johnson, National Clinical Director for Cancer
- Professor Rob Bristow, Director of the Manchester Cancer Research Centre
- Richard McCann, motivational speaker
Suitable for healthcare professionals, service users and the general public of Greater Manchester and East Cheshire.
For more information and to register click here