The free webinar will give you direct access to the NHS Test and Trace and DHSC Vaccines teams to gain up-to-the-minute information on how your communities can access testing, tracing, vaccines and other Covid-19 protection and support services.
You can also hear from charities such as the British Red Cross and the Literacy Trust about how voluntary sector organisations are bringing people together to protect themselves, their families and friends, and their communities against the impacts of Covid-19.
The webinar will help you stay up-to-date with the evolving situation; deepen your knowledge about NHS Test and Trace and the vaccines programme; and support your ongoing efforts to help protect people in your communities.
Places are limited. Register here
- How voluntary organisations are playing a critical role in tackling the adverse impacts of Covid-19 on communities
- Protecting you and your community against Covid-19: from self-isolation to vaccinations
- Supporting people with bubbles, shielding and isolation
- Why testing is such an important part in breaking the chains of transmission
- Local contact tracing partnerships
- Privacy and data concerns around the NHS Covid-19 App
- Vaccinating communities adversely impacted by Covid-19
NHS Test and Trace has been engaging with thousands of community leaders across the voluntary sector since May 2020 to understand the different needs, challenges and barriers to accessing the services being implemented to protect people against Covid-19 and their experiences during the pandemic. Many people have said that they needed better access to information; in more accessible formats; in ways that were easy to understand so it becomes easier to share information with others in their communities.
In response DHSC have launched the Covid-19 Community Leaders webinar series, together with a toolkit comprising shareable materials, easy-read guides and translations for use in communities to help them protect themselves against Covid-19.