There has never been a greater need for fundraisers to get-together and share knowledge and experience.
This Meet the Funder event is with Mary Mosinghi, Grants Manager at The Henry Smith Charity. Through attending this session, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the charities grant programmes, in particular their Strengthening Communities Grant Programme, which Mary manages.
This grant programme aims to support small charitable organisations working at grassroots level, funding the most disadvantaged areas of the UK, and targeting places that are economically marginalised and affected by poverty.
By attending this Meet the Funder event you will be given the opportunity to:
- Ask questions about the Strengthening Communities Grant Programme, including the application process
- Hear about who the programme is focused on supporting
- Better understand what is currently being funded by the programme, and whether your project fits within this
- Gain an insight into the decision-making processes led by the funder
- Receive advice direct from The Henry Smith Charity
This Meet the Funder event is suitable for fundraisers based and working in the UK, for Community-led charities and not for profit organisations.
To register click here