Get Grants have developed an Online Bid Writing in Sports & Physical Activity Workshop in response to request for Fundraising support from local clubs and sports organisation.
The Workshop is a two-hour online session aimed at organisations who are delivering sports and physical activity projects who are interested in growing their grant fundraising confidence and increasing their income through grant funding.
What the Workshop offers?
The Bid Writing Workshop aims to benefit fundraisers with all levels of experience looking to hone their grant fundraising skills, as well as those who are looking to write their first application and don’t know where to begin. Through the two-hour workshop attendees are supported to:
- Unpick the grant fundraising process;
- Ensure their organisation has the right things in place to have fundraising success;
- Discover how to find funding opportunities and decide which funds are right for them;
- Learn tactics for arguing the need for their project;
- Create a grant-fundraising action plan.
This workshop is delivered in a single 2-hour online session via zoom. The Workshop is open and conversational, with plenty of opportunities to ask questions.