Get Grants will be joined by Groundwork to explore Comic Relief Community Grants with participants.
There has never been a greater need for fundraisers to get-together and share knowledge and experience.
Due to the popularity of our first virtual event, we have developed a full programme of virtual Meet the Funder events over the coming months.
Our next Meet the Funder event is with Michelle Brodie from Groundwork West Midlands to explore Comic Relief Community Grants with participants.
Through attending you will have the opportunity to take part in a session discussing Comic Relief Capacity Building Grants, COVID-19 Community Grants, and Project Delivery grants. you will also have the chance of asking questions directly to the funder and receive tailored advice specific to your organisation/project.
Attending this event we aim to give you the opportunity to:
- Hear about the current funding opportunities through the Comic Relief Community Grants.
- Learn about Comic Relief Community Grants criteria and priorities.
- Gain an insight into the decision making processes led by Groundwork.
This Meet the Funder Event is suitable for fundraisers working for a range of organisations. Comic Relief Commuity Grants are open to Grasroots community led local organisatons with an annual turnover of £250,000 or below, including:
- Constituted voluntary and community organisations
- Social Enterprises
- Community Interest Companies