Build awareness and skills to harness the positive power that relationships hold in organisations that are on a change journey.
Relationships play a critical role in any organisation’s change journey: Within teams, between teams or between wider stakeholders. They can be the cause of major blockers and frustrations or they can be a force for good, accelerating change and sustaining that change.
Each of the 3 masterclasses explores 1 core aspect of building and maintaining strong and purposeful work relationships especially as the organisation is changing.
This course is for you if you are interested in the skills of building relational skills to support sustained organisational change.
This series contains 3 masterclasses with spaces for 9 participants in each masterclass.
All 3 modules are designed to be participatory, using breakout sessions and giving participants agency to work on some of their own experiences using some of the models and tools that are introduced upfront.
1. Helping teams and organisations over the edge
This module provides practical tools and exercises how to understand as a team what change means for each of us and what do we need from each other to move forward together.
- How to create awareness for the many roles within teams and organisations and how they can change and contribute throughout organisational change together
- How to honour the loss that change brings with it and how to move through it
- How to create strong internal communication that focuses on the shared intelligence of the organisation as a shared change vision
2. Supporting teams through conflict
Conflict within teams is inevitable - especially in teams that are on a change journey. The module will teach participants to see conflict not as a problem but rather as a signal that change is needed within the system: the team, the organisations.
- How to coach your team to become aware of their own collective intelligence as a tool to managing conflict
- How to collectively identify toxic behaviour and how to manage it
- How to build a ‘conflict alliance’ that defines clearly for everybody how you want to be together in conflict
3. How to bring your Board on board
Boards play a critical role in guiding and supporting non-profits in their digital journey. They are important stakeholders in the journey of change. This module is ideal for people in the organisation who work closely with the board or sit on a board.
- How to be aware of the current relational structures that are in place between the board and the organisation
- How to identify and break down potential relational silos
- How to create a space of connection and relationship built on alignment and trust where you can collectively explore a more inclusive and agile way of governance relationship.
This course is free to join if you work for a nonprofit registered in England or supporting people living in England.
By nonprofit, we mean registered charities, co-ops, social enterprises, housing associations, community interest companies (CIC), grassroots, voluntary and community organisations and companies whose main focus is social impact.