Whether you want to learn how to use your device to do something specific or gain a qualification in digital skills, we have a course that will meet your needs.
- Personalised learning in a friendly atmosphere
- Courses to suit your starting points and motives
- Develop your confidence, resilience and adaptability for everyday digital skills
Before you start a course, we carefully assess your skills to make sure you join a course at the right level for you.
Our accessible courses will support you to develop your digital skills for work and everyday life. We will help you to learn how to use different devices and applications to:
- communicate and share with others
- manage your online activities
- use online services and buy things securely online
- create and edit documents and digital media
- find, manage and store information
- protect your privacy and data
New Skill Up Workshops in community venues
Want to know more about being online? We can help you with your digital needs.
You can learn how to install apps on your phone, fill in online forms, practise video calls, and much more.
Clayton Sure Start Centre: Mondays 10am to 12noon. Call 0161 219 6177 to book on.
North City Library in Harpurhey: Tuesdays 9.30am to 11.30am. Call 0161 219 6442 to book on.
The Roundhouse in Openshaw: Wednesdays 1pm to 3pm. Call 0161 974 1300 to book on.
The YES Project in Newton Heath: Thursdays 9.30am – 11.30am. Call 0161 720 4090 to book on.