Across the sector, fundraisers and charity leaders are working to ensure their organisations put themselves in the best possible position to meet the future needs of their beneficiaries.
Having diverse income sources that works for you is an essential part of making your organisation stronger, more sustainable, and more resilient.
In response to demand from the sector, Get Grants Online Developing a Fundraising Strategy Training Course has been created to give fundraisers the practical skills and knowledge to develop an effective fundraising strategy and increase their organisation’s income and sustainability.
What to expect:
During two 3-hour sessions, a Get Grants Funding Expert will support you to make the most of opportunities available to you and equip you with the knowledge and confidence you need to make the right strategic decisions to maximise your fundraising efforts.
During this course you will:
- Analyse your current fundraising strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand the key components of a good fundraising strategy and why you need one.
- Build your knowledge of different sources of income and methods of fundraising.
- Learn how to research and where to look for opportunities.
- Identify new income sources that are right for your organisation.
- Start building your own tailored fundraising strategy.
Who this course is for:
This course is suitable for both beginners and fundraisers with experience, as well as charity professionals and leaders who are supporting others to deliver fundraising initiatives. This course is designed to support not-for-profit organisations of all sizes working across the sector.
This training course perfectly complements our Corporate Fundraising, Bid Writing, and Trusts & Foundations training courses and is ideal for fundraisers looking to advance their fundraising abilities.
Dates: Tuesday 22nd June & Tuesday 29th June, 10:00am – 1:00pm.
Visit Get Grants for further information and booking.