In this webinar run by experienced surveyors and property advisers, you will learn how to write a simple, well thought out property plan to secure the future of your organisation in a Covid world.
Leading UK property advice charity, the Ethical Property Foundation is delighted to offer this FREE property webinar for voluntary organisations in partnership with Bolton CVS
You will receive an information pack with the opportunity to obtain free follow-up expert advice.
This session will help you to
- Assess your options and the infomation you need to make informed decisions.
- Look at how you can occupy premises – balancing length of lease with security of tenure.
- Understand the risks and the costs involved in managing property in a time of Covid
- Common mistakes and easily overlooked issues, trustees and staff need to consider
- Assess how money can be saved and income generated depending on property choices.
- How to structure your strategy to be easily understood by trustees, staff and funders.
- What does success look like for your charity?
A zoom link will be sent out shortly before the session to anyone registered.