A two-hour interactive online course that will:
- Cover some of the popular and appropriate terminology used to describe different sexual orientations.
- Consider the visibility of different kinds of identities, and the impact of this.
- Explore the common myths and misconceptions around different sexual orientations.
- Help you identify the ways in which you can make your practice more inclusive.
- Offer you signposting to useful resources and services.
This course is a focus on sexuality only (the LGB bit of LGBT).
For a discussion around gender identity (the T bit of LGBT), please see our other course “Introduction to Trans Awareness”.