A two-hour interactive online course that will:
- Cover some of the popular and appropriate terminology used to describe different gender identities.
- Consider the visibility of different kinds of identities, and the impact of this.
- Explore the common myths and misconceptions about gender and trans identities.
- Begin to identify the ways in which you can make your practice more inclusive.
- Offer you signposting to useful resources and services.
This course is a focus on gender identity only (the T bit of LGBT). For a discussion around sexuality (the LGB bit of LGBT), please see our other course “Introduction to Sexuality Awareness”.
Training will be hosted on Zoom, with access links being sent to you 24 hours ahead of the event.