Learn how to start your own podcast with a British Podcast Award nominated podcast producer
About this Event
- Do you want to have a go at podcasting but have no idea where to start?
- Do you find the TON of information out there just a little overwhelming?
- Do you want to someone to cut through the waffle and get you podcast ready?
Is that a yes, yes, YES?
Podcasts are growing in popularity and rapidly. More and more brands are using podcasts as part of their marketing strategy including big names such as eBay, Gucci, McDonalds and Microsoft. They’re personable and direct - so how can you make sure that you’re not left behind?
In this workshop, British Podcast Award nominated podcast producer and MIC Media boss Vic Elizabeth Turnbull will help you to turn your podcast dreams into actual, actionable reality!
This interactive workshop will be delivered as a webinar - so you can learn from the comfort of your own home.
Over 3 hours and delivered without jargon you’ll,
- Go through all the stages of making a podcast
- Develop your podcast idea
- Understand how podcasts can benefit business
- Know what equipment to use and learn how to record remotely
- Discover what you need to edit your podcast and make it sound great
- Learn how to ‘get it out there’
- and published on all the big platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- Get some hints and tips about how to get your podcast listeners
- and how to build a community around your podcast too!
Who’s it for?
Anyone who has an inclination to have a podcast for themselves or their company! Including absolute beginners and technophobes!
On previous our workshops we’ve had a range of people including marketing coordinators, PR bosses, CEO’s, Directors and interns.
As a social enterprise, we also specialise in working with social impact organisations too.