Increasing your knowledge of Corporate Fundraising will help you to develop new business relationships and diversify your organisation’s potential income.
In doing so, you have the potential to increase your organisation’s financial sustainability, aiding you in meeting your organisation’s objectives.
This practical learning session is designed to support fundraisers and non-profit organisations to increase their Corporate Fundraising success.
Delivered over 2 sessions (10th and 17th June) this training is only available to VCSE organisations from within the city of Manchester. Participants must be able to attend both sessions.
Led by a highly experienced corporate fundraiser, this course is designed to give attendees a real-world understanding of how Corporate Fundraising works. The session will introduce a practical approach, making the Corporate Fundraising process easier to navigate, ensuring you make the best use of your time and fundraising efforts. Throughout the course will share friendly expert advice and to build your Corporate Fundraising confidence.
This session will cover a range of topics and include individual and group activities designed to embed a well-rounded knowledge of the fundamental principles of Corporate Fundraising.
During this session you will:
- Discuss how Covid-19 has impacted Corporate Fundraising and how your organisation can respond.
- Learn how to research potential new corporate supporters.
- Think about presenting your information in an attractive way to the company’s staff.
- Consider the different fundraising methods corporates could use to support your organisation.
- Gain an understanding of what corporates expect in return for their supporting.
- Develop and strengthen your organisation’s corporate fundraising products
- Explore the tools that will help you record and manage your corporate fundraising programme.
- Reflect on the requirements from companies wishing to volunteer at your organisation.
Online Corporate Fundraising Course is appropriate for attendees with all levels of Corporate Fundraising experience. This course will benefit people who are completely new to fundraising as well as experienced fundraisers who are looking to refresh their skills and knowledge.
Course sessions will be a friendly environment in which attendees will can ask questions, engage in discussions, and think about what they are trying to achieve through corporate fundraising.
Booking is essential - click here to be taken to the online registration form.
Please note we expect a high demand for places on this course. Maximum of 2 places per organisation and please only book a place if you are from a VCSE organisation within the city of Manchester and can commit to attending the two sessions.