Get Grants new Online Bid-Writing Course adapts our expert lead Bid-Writing Course to the current situation, utilising Zoom to deliver a virtual version of this popular course. Our online course is also an opportunity for those who couldn’t attend our regular courses due to location issues.
Our online bid writing course will give you pragmatic support that will improve your ratio of success and motivate you to write further grant applications and proposals with greater confidence. Our course will give you access to our Fundraising expert’s extensive knowledge and advice.
Our course is equally useful for novices and people with all levels of experience in fundraising. It will help you increase your organisation income through fundraising and materialise those much-needed projects.
What to expect
Our online bid writing course covers the whole scope of the grant funding process, so that you will go away from the course with a clear picture of the task of grant fundraising. With more than 20 years of fundraising experience we share our knowledge from inside the world of grant fundraising and grant giving, equipping you with the right techniques and tools to make the best use of your time and energy spent fundraising.
On our course we will cover a wide range of topics to provide you with a solid base of grant fundraising best practice. You will:
- Discover how to find grant opportunities and how to select the suitable ones for your organisation
- Learn different tactics, resources and data you can use to argue Need
- Describe Impact and outcomes;
- Learn how to create a solid budget;
- Investigate common errors, the reasons applications are rejected, and top tips for increasing your success rates;
- Navigate through different types of applications, including how to create proposals to Trusts and Foundations;
- Understand the perspective of the funder while assessing applications.
- Receive tips and advice on how to raise funds for your organisation in the current bidding environment
Our online bid writing course provides you with the same knowledge than our regular ones with a more flexible structure. It is distributed in two 2-hour sessions, leaving some time in between to read further course material and reflect on the information given.
For booking and further information visit Get Grants.