Supporting the Caribbean and African Community in Greater Manchester 2021-2022
**This grants programme is now closed**
This grants programme is funded by the Comic Relief Global Majority Fund with additional contributions from Salford CVS, One Manchester, and Trafford Housing Trust and administered on behalf of Caribbean & African Health Network (CAHN) by Macc.
The objective of the funding programme is to increase the wellbeing of communities of African and Caribbean people in Greater Manchester.
The total amount of funding is £290,000.
- The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 4 July 2021
- Applications can either be written or by video
- Organisations can only apply for one grant
- The grants are for £5000, £10,000, or £15,000
- The grants are for activities within one or more boroughs of Greater Manchester
- The grants are for activities for people living in Greater Manchester
- Activities must take place between July 2021 and June 2022
- Only organisations with an annual turnover of less than £500k are eligible to apply
All of the information you need to apply to this grants programme can be found in the prospectus
How to apply
You can either send us a short application form and a video or a full application form.
Videos and applications form can be in French or English
The deadline for grant applications is midnight on Sunday 4 July 2021
Application forms should be emailed to: email@example.com
You should not attach the actual video file, but a link to YouTube, Vimeo or another online platform where your video can be accessed. Please do not password protect the video.
CAHN will send an email acknowledgement that it has received your application within 1 working day.
Macc will notify all applicants about whether their application has been successful by Monday 19 July 2021.