As a number of VCSE organisations consider recovery and a return to the physical workplace, this webinar looked at how to plan and execute a return as safely as possible.
Hosted by Macc and delivered by Claire Evans from 4CT.
- Provided a framework for recovering slowly and safely
- Offered some tools to save time and duplication
- Shared some options to do ‘things differently’ in the future
- Gave confidence for your organisation and your stakeholders
- Explained how to break it down into a plan and how to approach risk assessment
Claire Evans Chief Executive at 4CT Limited
4CT is a multi-purpose community organisation and charitable company, delivering services across the city and involving residents and volunteers in creating a better Manchester. 4CT manages The Grange Community Resource Centre in Beswick and the Sporting Edge Sport and Youth Centre in Openshaw. 4CT provides a range of services and activities that are community focused, community based and community led.
Claire Evans has 20+ years management experience in the voluntary sector, including managing youth and community services, community facilities and quality assurance of community based services. Claire has worked across England supporting community centres and helping groups with all aspects of development.
Reopening VCSE buildings and services – Getting ready for the new ‘normal’, an overview and links for further advice