Manchester Voluntary and Community Sector news
You have been sent this information because you are on a current mailing list to receive MACC’s Connections newsletter and/or Manchester Community Central’s quarterly newsletter. For this quarter we have combined the two for a number of reasons
• MACC is committed to reducing duplication and maximising the resources available to the community and voluntary sector
• We want to support more joined up thinking and partnership working
• Manchester Community Central is an infrastructure service delivered by MACC
• More Useful Stuff – A “think piece” on the role of the voluntary and community sector in the midst of cuts, riots and odd statements by ministers
• Call 0333 321 3021
• The Flourishing Society
• E-learning – Is it for you?
• Local Authority Designated Officer Briefing Paper – August 2011
• Work Out Your Options
• A VCS Health and Wellbeing Forum and the NHS Reforms
• Get Legal
• The Dilnot Report MACC Briefing Paper
• ‘3 what’s and a why’ towards developing a funding application
• The Munro Review
• Mental Health and Social Care Update
• The Graham Allen Review
• Manchester Community Central Website
We hope you will find this useful – please let us know if this type of mailout is more helpful than the usual newsletter format? What else would you find useful?
If you do not wish to be on our mailing lists, or you would like to talk to us about being in our next “bundle” for December/January please contact us on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0333 321 3021.
Mike Wild Tracey Rawlins
Director Programme Manager
MACC Manchester Community Central