Funding Procurement Volunteer
Time for the opportunity:
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation (e.g. Monday Morning)
This is an opportunity to get involved with an award-winning heritage project by working with our leadership team to support fundraising for Clayton Hall Living History Museum.
You will research and identify possible grant funding opportunities for large and small projects, and help to prepare bids.
This will enable the team to continue to preserve and develop this historic site and engage residents and visitors in its compelling narratives.
You may be at the start of your career and looking for some hands-on experience in this field or have a wealth of experience to offer and looking for an inspirational project to get your teeth into.
We would be happy to have a casual chat to scope out the role and commitment required.
A previous track record of successfully identifying suitable funding organisations and securing grants and donations is preferable. However, in the absence of experience, training and knowledge of how to go about these processes will be taken into account.
You will be expected to work autonomously but within an agreed plan and to keep the leadership informed of progress.
- Ongoing research into suitable funding organisations.
- Ad hoc applications for specific projects, as required.
- Periodic meetings with leadership team to discuss planned activities which require grant funding.
The required skills and attributes are:
- Flexible, off-site working.
- DBS check will be carried out by Manchester City Council at no expense to the volunteer.