Fundraising Assistant - Hullo
Time for the opportunity:
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation (e.g. Monday Morning)
Hullo are a national non-profit organisation. Conversation is at the heart of everything we do. You can chat with our volunteers about anything at all.
Our phone lines are open every day from 9am to 9pm.
You can chat with us as often as you like for as much as twenty minutes each time.
Hullo is all about safe, relaxed, everyday conversation. We’re not a medical or mental health organisation, counselling service or helpline. But we work in partnership with other charities and can refer you to them if you’re in need of specialist help and advice.
Some key tasks/responsibilities of this role include:
- Representing and working to Hullo guidelines in all communications
- Being a key point of contact for all fundraising enquiries (phone, email, social media etc.)
- Building on existing relationships with current fundraising partners
- Nurturing new supporters (individuals or companies)
- Proactively using a fundraising database to ensure activity and correspondence is recorded
- Developing a good knowledge of fundraising rules & regulations
- Reaching out to communities and organisations to generate financial interest
- Reporting to wider fundraising team and staff
- Ensuring thank you emails/certificates are written in a swift and appropriate manner
- Promoting participation in fundraising events, activities and campaigns
- Monitoring and learning from fundraising industry trends
People with knowledge and experience in the charity, non-profit, fundraising or financial sectors would be preferable, but not essential!