Exploring diverse trusteeship – practical steps to get young people on trustee boards
Are you an individual interested in becoming a trustee?
Or a VCSE organisation looking to learn more about diversifying your trustee board?
Macc is holding an event in collaboration with JCI Manchester – a network of young, active citizens aged 18-40 committed to creating impact in their communities.
The event is tailored to potential new trustees, and VCSE organisations looking to explore the benefits of diversifying their trustees (and the practicalities of executing this). It will be a space that provides insight into strategic decision-making, effective governance and trustee responsibilities. The aim is to show how the qualities, experiences and perspectives of young active citizens will add value to trustee boards.
- Network with aspiring trustees, voluntary organisations and experts in the field
- Hear case studies from a diverse panel
- Engage in interactive discussions
- Learn how voluntary organisations are governed and the benefits of diverse leadership
- Gain a deeper understanding of the legal and ethical obligations of trustees
Don’t miss this opportunity to join Macc and JCI Manchester, as we support voluntary organisations and young active citizens to strengthen trustee boards across Manchester.
5 Piccadilly Place
Manchester, M1 3BR