Thank you for your interest in Conversation 2 Cash. This programme is now closed for applications. If you have applied, please bear with us while we review all the applications. The team will be in touch with all applicants no later than Friday 25 August.
Other help is available from Macc which you may be eligible for. Please have a look at our group support services and information here
Conversation to Cash (C2C) is a North Manchester Together capacity building assisted grants programme. This means it is designed to help groups in more ways than just giving out a grant. North Manchester Together has created a grants programme that we hope is:
- Easy to understand and apply to
- For groups who have been constituted for 12 months but who aren’t expected to have everything in place already
- Encouraging to groups to feel they can be honest about what needs improving or is not yet in place in their organisation’s governance
- Helpful in strengthening groups’ governance
- Helpful in forming links to support for now and the future
- Provides small grants of unrestricted funding (groups can spend the funding on their priorities)
Conversation to Cash is intended to support North groups to build on and strengthen their governance with a view to increasing their sustainability and to being better funding-ready.