National Lottery Project Grants is the Arts Council’s open access programme for arts, museums and libraries projects. The fund supports thousands of individual artists, community and cultural organisations.
The Arts Council have prioritised reopening this programme to help fund independent organisations, creative practitioners and freelancers as quickly as possible.
Project Grants is already able to support a really broad range of types of activity. It can support projects that directly create and deliver creative and cultural activity and content for audiences, visitors and digital users, and also those that have a longer term impact on strengthening the sector, such as organisational development, research and development and sector support. It will continue to support a wide range of different applications, from organisations and from individuals.
Because of the circumstances during this COVID-19 period, the Arts Council will be particularly keen to support:
- applications from individual creative practitioners (including time to think and plan)
- research and development activity
- organisational development activity
- live activity that can be safely delivered within this period (rather than activity with a start date far in the future)
- activity that closely aligns with their equality objectives
National Lottery Project Grants supports thousands of individual artists, community and cultural organisations. Until April 2021, the fund will focus on the needs of smaller independent organisations and individual practitioners
Grants of between £1,000 - £100,000 are available to individuals, organisations, museums and libraries.
For more information and to apply click here