Every three months, £250,000 will be shared equally among Aviva’s UK employees to donate to the projects that matter to them most. Each charity can apply for funding of up to a maximum of £50,000 and Aviva employees will decide how the funding is distributed.
Aviva want to support forward-thinking causes that are helping push communities forward, so your submitted project must:
fall within one of our two key funding areas:
- Financial capability and inclusion: giving people the tools to become more financially independent
- Community resilience: tackling inequality and improving environments to build more connected, more resilient communities
- be raising funds to develop a new approach, product or technology, pilot a new scheme, implement a new initiative, or expand existing services to a new area or beneficiary group within the UK
- if submitted in connection with a religious organisation, have an outcome that is accessible to persons of any religious beliefs
- be a UK registered charity, a registered community interest company or a registered community benefit society
- be based in the UK
- have existed for at least 12 months at the time of submission
- have an annual income of no more than £1,000,000, as evidenced by information submitted to the Charity Commission, HMRC or Companies House
- have a bank account in its own name
- be a living wage employee (if the organisation employs people)
- have an active board of trustees or directors
Applications are open all year, with quarterly funding rounds for eligible charities. Funding is available for fresh ideas looking to secure up to £50,000.
All Crowdfunder pages go live on 10 November. Causes can share projects with their networks of supporters to raise public donations.
On 17 November projects open to Aviva Community Fund employee donations. Aviva employees will be able to view projects and between them will share out £250,000 of funding.
You have until 11 December to receive Aviva Community Fund donations. But don’t worry if you’ve not reached your fundraising target. You can keep your page open and continue public fundraising.
For more information and to apply click here
Submissions for round 4 close on 13 October 2020