For two weeks this summer, Bounceback Food CIC will be running their annual Social Enterprise Internship programme from 5 July to 16 July. After the success of last year, it will once again run remotely, meaning that the opportunity can be offered to people across the UK.
This voluntary remote internship is great for anyone looking to gain experience within the social enterprise sector and improve their CV.
This voluntary remote working opportunity will enable you to:
- Enhance your CV
- Develop your understanding of the social enterprise sector
- Gain valuable work experience
Your main tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Assisting the marketing team with social media content development and PR tasks
- Creating content for Bounceback Food’s websites including the blog and Cooking and Nutrition Portal
- Assisting the organisation of social enterprise’s events
- Developing recipes for Cooking and Nutrition Portal
- Assisting with publishing tasks for new fundraising recipe book
- Researching and implementing fundraising initiatives
All applicants must be 18 or over.
To apply, send your CV to: email@example.com along with 300 words or less explaining what you can bring to the team. If you are shortlisted a Zoom interview will take place with you week commencing 26 April.
For more information click here
Deadline: 31 March 2021, 5pm