UK non-profit organisation Everything is Possible will once again salvage good quality reusable camping equipment at Leeds Festival with the help of their international volunteers. And once again they are offering local community organisations the occasion to apply for this camping gear.
For more than 13 years, this action has helped organisations from all around the UK who really need camping equipment for their activities: tents, sleeping bags, roll mats and tonnes of camping items in good condition which have often only been used for one weekend during Leeds Festival.
How it works
- Download the application and send it fully completed in Word format to email@example.com by 14 August 2022
- You will be informed if your application has been selected by 19 August 2022.
- A few days before the collection date, you will be sent all information you need to collect your equipment
- The volunteers will pick the best camping gear for you after the festival
- If selected you just need to come on 30 August 2022, between 9am and 11am, with a big vehicle to pick up your order at Leeds Festival
- Everything is Possible ask for a small donation of £25 for the camping equipment collected, which include a maximum of 5 tents (pop-up, 2men tents, or/and 1-4men tent) and a few sleeping bags, mats, camping chairs to fill a builder bag. Your donation will help to pay for meals for the volunteers who will be spending the day picking up your camping gear.