Nominations are open for Charity Times’ annual awards ceremony.
Celebrating best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector the Awards are organised by Charity Times.
The Charity Times Awards return for their 21st Year. The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
- To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
- To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
- To support continuing professional development
- Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
- To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
- To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector
Nominations close on 8 May 2020
For more information and to make a nomination click here