Are you running a project or organisation that exists to improve a local neighbourhood, village or town? Do you want to recover and rebuild income from trading and pandemic proof your business?
This free support programme will give you the head-space, support network and funding needed to adapt, digitise and diversify your income from trading. You’ll become a stronger, more sustainable community business as a result of this programme.
Applications are welcomed from all community businesses with priority given to those who meet any of these criteria:
- BAME-led (over 51% BAME leadership in staff or Trustees/Directors)
- Located in and giving support to Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) local communities
- Located in and giving support to very deprived or disadvantaged local communities
- A free learning programme, to help you recover and rebuild your income and impact
- Up to £10,000 in Trade Back grant
- An opportunity to meet regularly with other people running organisations like yours, so you can help each other out
For more information and to apply click here
Deadline: 2 December 2020