The programme is offering unrestricted grants of up to £30,000 in Spring 2024 to help small charities and social enterprises develop, grow or become more sustainable. The registration period opens from 12pm on 6 December to 12pm on 13 December.
Successful applicants will receive:
- A grant of up to £30,000 of unrestricted funding spread over 1 to 3 years
- Access to free, highly skilled support provided by experienced professionals
- Access to our programme of skills training workshops, covering areas such as fundraising, communications, finance, strategy and more
- A fully funded place on an impact measurement course
Who is eligible to apply?
All UK registered charities, CIOs, CICs and CBSs with an annual income of under £500,000 are welcome to apply. Take the eligibility quiz
The grants are intended to create a step change for your organisation. What do you need to get to the next stage of your development? The grant might help your organisation to grow, increase your staff capacity, serve a new beneficiary group, become more sustainable or make your systems more efficient.
How to apply
- Watch this webinar to understand how you can make the best possible application for funding
- You will need to register your interest. Registration will be open for one week from 12pm (midday) on Wednesday 6 December to 12pm (midday) on Wednesday 13 December 2023. During this time, register your interest here
- On 14 December, all who have registered for the funding round will receive an email confirming whether or not they have been allocated a place on the funding round. If you have been allocated a place on the funding round, this email will invite you to submit a full application and provide details of how to apply. If more registrations than the number of places available are received for the funding round, then places will be allocated randomly.
- Once you have received the confirmation email, you will be sent a link to complete and submit your application by 15 January 2024, 5pm.
If you have any questions email: [email protected]