The second round of the Green Recovery Challenge Fund supports nature projects across England with funding worth up to £40m.
The Green Recovery Challenge Fund is open for applications at two grant levels:
- £50,000 to £250,000. Deadline 12noon 14 April 2021
- £250,000 to £2m. Deadline for Expressions of Interest 12noon 22 March 2021
Projects must deliver against at least one of the fund’s three themes:
- Nature conservation and restoration, including ecosystem restoration and species recovery
- Nature-based solutions, particularly for climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Connecting people with nature
Applications are welcomed from:
- Environmental charities
- Partnerships involving at least one environmental charity
Applicants can apply for projects which are ready to deliver – this means that it is fully planned and costed and can start immediately once the funding has been awarded. You must be able to spend the grant fully by the end of March 2023.
For more information and to apply click here