£500 to £20,000 funding for projects that focus on these themes:
- Promoting human rights
- Combatting discrimination
- Preventing poverty
Grassroots organisations, local charities and non-profit community businesses that are seeking to effect positive change within their local area in England, Scotland and Wales are eligible to apply.
Who can apply?
Organisations that are not currently in receipt of funds from any trust supported by players of People’s Postcode Lottery.
Different types of organisations can apply for different levels of funding:
Funding between £500-£2,000
- Companies limited by guarantee with an asset lock
- Constituted voluntary organisations with no charity number
- Community Interest Companies with an asset lock
- Community Benefit Societies
- Constituted sports groups
Organisations with tax exempt status but no registered charity number
Funding between £500-£2,000 charities registered with the Charity Commission or OSCR.
For more information and to apply click here
Deadline: 19 August 2020 (stage 1) and 29 September 2020 (stage 2)