£500 to £20,000 grants are available for projects that:
- improve biodiversity and green spaces
- increase community access to outdoor space
- combat climate change and promote sustainability
Who can apply?
Organisations that are not currently in receipt of funds from any trust supported by players of People’s Postcode Lottery.
Different types of organisations can apply for different levels of funding:
Funding between £500-£2,000
- Companies limited by guarantee with an asset lock
- Constituted voluntary organisations with no charity number
- Community Interest Companies with an asset lock
- Community Benefit Societies
- Constituted sports groups
Organisations with tax exempt status but no registered charity number
Funding between £500-£2,000 charities registered with the Charity Commission or OSCR.
Applications are particularly welcomed from smaller charities and community groups, with preference given to charities with a turnover of under £1m. In addition, depending on the volume of high impact applications received, smaller organisations, giving particular preference to those with a turnover of less than £500k will be prioritised.
For more information and to apply click here
Deadline: 19 August 2020