Social Investment Unpicked is a free online interactive course for anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of social investment.
It's designed for anybody who wants to be able to explain social investment to others and answer questions about it; such as infrastructure organisations, membership bodies and capacity building organisations. It will also be helpful to anybody generally wanting to learn more about social investment.
By the end of this course, you’ll understand social investment as another tool in the financial toolkit as a way to build back better.
What you’ll learn about
There are four modules that will explore:
- The history, role and context of social investment in the UK
- How social investment compares to other tools
- Social investment products and, their features and providers
- Good Finance and how it can help
- What financial products might be right for an organisations objectives
- The social investment journey from start to end
- Measuring and communicating impact for social investment through Inspiring Impact's four-step process: plan, do, assess and review.
Cohorts will be run starting in November 2020, February 2021 and April 2021.
For more information and to register click here