The Manchester Wellbeing Fund is pleased to offer a second round of fast-track grants to respond to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
As contact restrictions continue, community groups have been working tirelessly to tackle isolation and develop new ways of supporting the mental wellbeing needs of the most vulnerable in our communities. Going into the winter months, groups will also be thinking about how to deliver their winter wellbeing and Christmas activities differently. Some examples of the types of costs that can be supported are:
- craft, creative and gardening materials, including for Christmas-themed activities
- equipment and materials for outdoor physical activity
- basic mobile phones or smartphones
- printing and distribution of information leaflets about support available
- replacing a group's outdated laptop
- group subscriptions to services such as Zoom
Fast-track grants of between £250 and £500 are available and decisions aim to be made on applications within 2-3 weeks. Demand will be monitored and it is hoped that the fund will be kept open until late November 2020.
Groups which have already received grants from the Manchester Wellbeing Fund are welcome to apply to this round. However, depending on demand, groups which have not previously received a grant and/or have lower levels of income may be prioritised.
For more information and to apply click here