After recent tragic events in Moss Side, MSV Housing, One Manchester, Arawak and Jigsaw have come together to offer grant funding to local groups and organisations providing vital services.
Awards of between £500 and £10,000 will be granted to support projects that:
- Promote community cohesion. The funders want ideas that bring the community together, reduce tensions and build on Moss Side's community spirit.
- Provide positive activities and opportunities for young people. The funders want ideas that empower young people to fulfil their ambitions, particularly in new and exciting ways
Who can apply?
Existing constituted organisations working in Moss Side and Hulme
Informal groups and individuals are also welcome to apply, but they will need to do so with the support of an existing organisation
Applications over £5000 should be from partnerships.
What can be funded?
- Costs of activities
- Volunteer expenses
- Equipment and materials
- Training / education costs
- Development funding, specialist support
- Hire of space / equipment
- Other costs that relate directly to your project idea
Deadline: 14 December 2020