Support is available for groups and organisations through the United Kingdom that support young people challenged by abuse and addiction, young carers, and those suffering from homelessness.
The 7Stars Foundation is offering grants of up to £2,500 for groups to support young people (aged 16 and under) challenged by abuse and addiction, young carers, and those suffering from homelessness or lack access to a safe space. Funding is intended to help young people who lack opportunities to cope with unfair situations and achieve their potential.
UK-based organisations with an annual turnover of less than £1.5 million can apply for funding for projects that:
- Enable young people to have the best start in life and aim high
- Have a direct impact and respond to a need in an immediate manner
- Are hosted in geographical areas of deprivation and socioeconomic disadvantage
- Respond to one or more of the funding priorities of the 7stars Foundation (abuse, addiction, homelessness and child carers)
- Address a lack of provision (due to a lack of funding from alternative sources)
- Provide immediate support, not just in the short-term but with long-term benefits too
For projects addressing Child Carers, preference will be given to applications that offer long-term impact or sustainable support, such as mentoring or outreach programmes, over recreational trips.
There are four application rounds in 2022.
Deadline: 31 April 2022