The Ancoats Dispensary Trust has been working hard to secure the future of the Ancoats Dispensary building and bring it back into use as a multi-purpose community, health and wellbeing facility.
Once open, the restored building could provide a range of health and wellbeing services and activities, focused on helping people to look after themselves and each other. It could also be a place for local people to come together to take part in social activities and fun events. This includes:
• Community café run by Real Junk Food Manchester
• A large community space available to hire for the delivery of a wide range of social, community, health and wellbeing events
• Two meeting rooms available to hire by the hour / day by local businesses, VCS organisations and community groups for meetings, small group sessions or temporary exhibitions
• NHS medical practice providing access to GP and community health services.
• Rooms to rent for organisations that deliver a range of health and wellbeing treatments and therapies
• Offices to rent for VCS organisations that provide community, health and wellbeing and other services
The Ancoats Dispensary Trust would like to hear your views about how attractive the new facilities and activities at Ancoats Dispensary would be to your organisation and your user groups. This will help them to make sure the Dispensary meets local needs, and it will help in their bid for Heritage Lottery Funding to regenerate the building.
To complete the questionnaire, visit: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CG7CPP9
Deadline: Tuesday 25 October 2016