This campaign will showcase 50 leaders building a new status quo, impacting others through kindness. The campaign will share stories and leadership styles, and the effect they have on their organisation and industries.
The campaign is looking for stories to inspire others, and to help to recast the perceptions of ‘strong’ leadership. The campaign wants kindness to be seen as a strength in leadership, as a quality and a currency that empowers change.
Kind leaders change lives, transform organisations and collaborate. Kind leaders inspire creativity and productivity, share meaningful connections, and give their time so that others can give their best. By empowering others to succeed, kind leaders create an environment for the organisation as a whole to succeed. The contribution of these leaders to business, the economy and society needs to be recognised.
This campaign, run by Women of the Future in partnership with the Lloyds Banking Group, will showcase 50 leaders who impact others through kindness. Their stories will be shared to inspire others, and to help to recast the perceptions of ‘strong’ leadership to ensure that kindness is seen as being a strength in leadership and a quality and a currency that empowers change.
The criteria for nominations are as follows:
- The candidates can be male or female and there are no restrictions on age
- Candidates are working and based in the UK
- Candidates must be leaders in their fields. Those in a position of leadership that can directly affect the culture of the company and industry within which they work
- Candidates must be nominated by another and cannot self-nominate
- Those nominating will need to write a citation about the candidate that clearly demonstrates their leadership impact through kindness
- Two testimonials must be submitted from people that have been impacted by the candidate
For more information and to make a nomination click here
Deadline: 7 September 2020